Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[NP] Gaming League ?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Morph

VIP Member
Impact
114
Hay Guys and Gals.

Would anyone be interested in setting up / playing in a little gaming league composing of only NP members?

Games such as
Counter Strike Source?
Day Of Defeat Source
HALO (Combat Evolved)
HL2 Deathmatch

(All pc games)
They are all online multiplayers games and are all relatively cheap!

If anyone would be interested in playing we can play a league to crown NP's best gamers!

Anyone?
Tom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What about Quake 4?
 
0
•••
I am a big Condition Zero player. I play some Source too but I prefer CZ.
 
0
•••
Servers Are:
212.187.246.214:27015 (24/7 offices 10 slot UK)
67.18.208.126:27015 (standard map rotations 24 slot US)
 
0
•••
if you do a day of defeat source leage/ladder sign me up!
 
0
•••
I can get a DOD:S server is required.
 
0
•••
Scott said:
Counter-Strike: Source. :xf.love:

Great game, played it a few times myself.
 
0
•••
Coolios, PM or MSN (Flubb [at] Flubb . Com) me when anyone wants a game, Server's empty atm - Bar bots on the American one.

Flubb
 
0
•••
The server admin was in the US server messing with the settings.. o_0

He was playing with the gravity and cheating. :/
 
0
•••
I have removed him from the Mani Admin list :)
 
0
•••
I play CS: 1.6 :)
 
0
•••
I'm sure we can help you get back into it :D I think I play CS:S for at least 2 hours a day...at least on Summer Holidays I do :p Am I addicted?
 
0
•••
The Battle For Middle-Earth 2? It's a brilliant game, anyone interested in playing it online?
 
0
•••
I played BFME 1 and it sucked, I didn't like the way it restricted where you could build and that you had to build buildings at specific places in your base - is it still like that in BFME2? In RTS games, a good base-building engine is important and, in my opinion, the first BFME didn't have it ... :(
 
0
•••
No it's changed now. You can build your base anywhere and you can build good bases with your own custom walls. It's a lot better, though I did enjoy the first one to.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back