NameSilo

status-replied NP Buyer's Failure to Perform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello NP Friends,

I sold a $$$ domain name Monday morning through the NamePros Marketplace. Within a few hours, I unlocked the domain name, sent the auth code to the buyer along with Paypal instructions. That afternoon, the buyer responded that he will pay within 24 hours... That's the last I heard from the buyer.

I sent a friendly reminder every day since but no response. Not sure how to handle. The buyer has a perfect trader rating. I don't like leaving negative reviews. Your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

All the very best,
Claude

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why do you give auth code if he hasn't paid yet.
Good question. The NP buyer has a 100% trader rating, with 15 transactions, which gave me some comfort. Also, I would not approve the transfer until I received payment. Thank you LUP!

•••
Hello,

It's standard practice for a seller to confirm payment receipt prior to transferring/pushing a domain to a buyer.

The next step, if a buyer/seller fails to honor an agreement within the time-frame agreed upon or the default 7-days to initiate a transaction is to notify a moderator by clicking the "Report" link in the direct message.

At this time, please add @Echo Mod Team to the direct message you have with the buyer in question so we can investigate and get more involved.

Thanks.
Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate your assistance.

•••
Hello,

It's standard practice for a seller to confirm payment receipt prior to transferring/pushing a domain to a buyer.

The next step, if a buyer/seller fails to honor an agreement within the time-frame agreed upon or the default 7-days to initiate a transaction is to notify a moderator by clicking the "Report" link in the direct message.

At this time, please add @Echo Mod Team to the direct message you have with the buyer in question so we can investigate and get more involved.

Thanks.

•••
Why do you give auth code if he hasn't paid yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back