Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuctionBio

Top Member
Impact
NOXD.com
how much can this domain fetch here on NP or godaddy.com auctions, and what is retail value of this domain please,

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like this one, a pronounceable 4L domain, that visually pops because it can be divided into "No" and "XD."

$X,XXX wholesale. Maybe $XX,XXX to the right end-user.

•••
NOXD.com
how much can this domain fetch here on NP or godaddy.com auctions, and what is retail value of this domain please,

Thanks.
Id say if you start at 1 buck ,the highest it gets here is 450-600 ,cant see too much end user but my guess is if you listed it at afternic for 1999 you would sell it within 2 years ,if I owned it ,I would offer at 9977 and put a min bid at 6789 , or maybe the other appraiser here may give you 20k for it

•••
Agree with others... End user price is XXXX$ to XXXXX$. You can try to reach Brian Harbin from GritBrokerage.com, or other brokers, if you want to sell it fast. Most brokers don't take fee in upfront, only need special agreement on some period

•••
I don't think selling here on NP or godaddy actions is the best strategy for this domain. Your only going to achieve domainer prices. I would personally be seeking to list on all the better (well-known) resale sites and expect a higher profile domain listing. Short domains

I don't see the domain as being Captive enough (wide appeal) to go to auction, also not as Bullish on value. mid $x,xxx at the best imo end-user.

Seek out the sites that offer a short-domains listing page

Last edited:
•••
Agree with others... End user price is XXXX$ to XXXXX$. You can try to reach Brian Harbin from GritBrokerage.com, or other brokers, if you want to sell it fast. Most brokers don't take fee in upfront, only need special agreement on some period
Have 90 llll.com with grit and 5 are chinese premiums,along with a portfolio of 2k domains.Basically he just redirects to an efty page.you can do the same thing yourself.sold only one{2 word] domain in one year b4 i bailed. for 1k,hes great for super premium but for stuff like this he sets it and forgets it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back