Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain nowthatsfashion.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavjain84

Established Member
Impact
0
How would you rate this domain? How much worth could it be?

I would also appreciate feedback on:

1. usatoptrend.com
2. 1001businesstips.com
3. capital-expert.com
4. incomedebtmanagers.com

Thank you.

Abhinav
-------
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Lets review "NowThatsFashion.com"

According to NameBio the domain name:

ThatsFashion.com sold for $500 on 2/17/05

Granted this was over 1 1/2 years ago - this sets a nice bar for the current value. With the rise in value of domain names as a whole, I would value your name "NowThatsFashion" at low xxx - probably in the $150-250 range. I see potential in this name and I would probably hold out for an end user at $500+

Just my opinion. Good lucK!
 
0
•••
Thanks, domainspade.

I thought it would be valued a little more close to 1000$ atleast. I dont think I'll sell it for anything less than that. I'll go ahead and make a website instead :)
 
0
•••
You may be able to get $1000+ if you develop a web site.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back