Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NowPaying.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

apbaguley

Established Member
Impact
0
Need help with appraising:

NowPaying.com -highest bid $xxx-
ForSaleMakeOffer.com -highest bid $400-

Any help would be great!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ForSaleMakeOffer has alot of potential for products or real estate.. a little long but mid xx, undeveloped..

Don't care much for nowpaying.. reg fee - low xx
 
0
•••
Does NowPaying.com get any typo traffic meant for Sony (nowplaying.com?) That's the only possible value I see.
 
0
•••
I wondered the same thing...

Phronesis said:
Does NowPaying.com get any typo traffic meant for Sony (nowplaying.com?) That's the only possible value I see.
 
0
•••
NowPaying.com is good name for HYIP monitor ;)
 
0
•••
I see potential for NowPaying.com
Perhaps you can open up a casino, cashparking, or reseller program type Web site.
 
0
•••
Interesting domains. I like them both to the extent of valuing them at low-mid$xx each. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, I like ForSaleMakeOffer.com for a potenial real estate site. And NowPaying.com does get some typo, but I was thinking some sort of career, or affiliate site of some sort..

Thanks again for your views!
 
0
•••
Hm, hadn't considered that angle.. a forum might be nice.. as lots wonder if affiliate programs actually pay off as promised.

apbaguley said:
And NowPaying.com does get some typo, but I was thinking some sort of career, or affiliate site of some sort..

Thanks again for your views!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back