- Impact
- 338
RogueWriter said:I agree, there's just something intrinsically wrong with a system when, not only are they apparently not doing their job well, they are blinded to any criticism that they actually amend policy to account for their potential bankruptcy. I can almost see these overpaid gazillionaires flying off in their corporate jets one last time as they jump out over Aruba with their golden parachutes unfurling...
holyroller said:This just proves how poorly managed these companies are. If it is for safety reasons, why not just video conference instead and save even more. I have worked for quite a few companies that do this instead of travelling, it saves both time and money.
weblord said:rich become more rich and poor become more poor.
holyroller said:This whole 'financial crisis' + 'bailout' has been the biggest transfer of wealth in history.
.X. said:That is one problem we have in corporate America, to many damned CEO's, and i found out some interesting stats since going to college, a lot of these butt heads may carry Diploma Mill Degrees.
Chef Patrick said:How else were they going to get to Washington, Delta airlines, DUH LOL.
If it makes you feel any better I have not used my Jet in at least two months. I'm trying to help as much as I canliquidcherry said:First class ticket runs at $830...
Heck, i would even be just half pissed if one guy would have picked up the other 2.....it is/was not only getting out of hands, i press for more drastic measures....get their bank accounts seized and afterward put them in jail...millions of jobs are at stake, millions of life's, families, children who probably have this Christmas just canceled because of greedy a$%^&*% like them...don't get me started..i am about to call for a revolution!!![]()
Chef Patrick said:If it makes you feel any better I have not used my Jet in at least two months. I'm trying to help as much as I can
PS...your avatar scared me![]()

