Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced Novelizing.com + Novelled.com $600 BIN

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am selling Novelizing.com + Novelled.com for $600 (bundled)
Novelizing.com is at GoDaddy.
Novelled.com is being transferred to GoDaddy currrently from Network Solutions
(will take no longer than 48 hours)

I am transfering to GD from Network Solutions due to NetSol's ridiculous renewal fees of about $30 for .com

Both names will be pushed to your GD account.

I originally had novelized.com as well but I sold that one for $2,000 via GoDaddy Premium Listings.

The business of turning books and novels into movies is a huge multi-million dollar business.
Every year new movies are released that started as books.

Another (even bigger) opportunity for these domains is the ebook self publishing industry.
ebooks are a multi-billion dollar business.

Expiration dates:
Novelled.com -
2017-04-22
(will be renewed for another year once transferred to GD)

Novelizing.com -
2018-4-12
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back