Dynadot

Not English but making profit out of GTLDs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mario86

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

my name is Mario Cabeza van Gilse. Half Spanish and half Dutch.

Was living in Germany where i found out about this domain market 3 years ago.

My English is VERY limited but with some little research i could manage to make a reasonable good profit out of those new extensions.

Invested in total around $2,000 in the Early and just published GTLDs. I have got a calender and i make some research 1 week before i get some of those sweet extensions.

I must say that i am very proud that i could help big companies to share with them and sell those special names they where looking for.

www.Jetski.shop ( bought for $70 and sold 1 month later for $4.500 )
www.tequila.beer ( sold to the owner of Desperados beer for $2.500 )
www.catholic.global ( $30 and sold for $1,xxx)
www.smartdrugs.shop ( $27 sold for $1.700)
(some more sold gtlds ......)

Others:
hoverboardsForSale.com ( $20 payed and $1.100 back 2 years later )
listed.io ($750 bought and $1.100 sold)
...... and some more...

With this, on my experience, i like you to notice that there is a nice market out there. So keep positive.

You just need to make some research and get in touch with the correct end users.....

In my opinion .com will be always number 1... but online business is growing and its Impossibe to only work with this extension.

I have a 2 jobs ( also with PC) but this one (domains) became a very profitable and "easy" font of revenue.

Keep positive and make some research before getting some of this names!

All the best

Mario

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks Mario.

Glad to hear you are having success.
Your sales are definitely inspiring to see, especially considering I am holding a number of gtlds. I will look to do some outbound.

Thanks,
Olly.

•••
not knowing english forces you to do good research:)

•••
IMHO Mario's secret is that he can really pick good keywords and does lot of research.

Amazing job mate, and thank you for sharing! :)

•••
Thanks for sharing Mario. I've been buying gtlds for a few years and am just putting together an outbound strategy. It's nice to hear that there are companies buying who also think these have value.

•••
Mario - Thank you for sharing. Wish you many more success!

•••
Echoing all the rest of the sentiments here, and thanks for sharing your success. You've got a great eye for good matches, your hard work is paying off.

•••
Two thumbs up for sharing and your success.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back