Dynadot

discuss Nostalga domains/names, own any?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Anyone ever register a closed or failed business? One with a history, or well known during their era etc.. Not a startup but one that was popular back in the day?

Here's one I registered, had one myself, well it was the 70's. :)

These names are still brandable IMO, if you have one please share it here, would be fun to see.

This is mine, brings back old memories! LOL

Marygin.com

Attachments

• marygin.jpg
    marygin.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 52
  • marygin 2.jpg
    marygin 2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 54
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did some gamedevelopment when I was in my last years of school and the first years after.
A site that had a lot of tutorials and small (modding) projects was Gamedesign.be

It dropped this year so now it's in my account :)

•••
I reg'd a few, but I let them drop a few years ago PollyPeck was one - now parked with GD

•••
I reg'd a few, but I let them drop a few years ago PollyPeck was one - now parked with GD

Still a nice brandable.com..

•••
Polly Peck was a women's hosiery company that went bust and was taken over by a scammer. He built a comglomerate on the old business. I guess it has some historic interest, but I'm not keeping up with the names I've got, so I went through a major rationalisation process.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back