IT.COM

NOOO!!! Porcelain Ferrari...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Is.. it ... a .................. man thing :o

•••
Its a car painted like crakled pottery mellow

Ferrari_599_1_600-420x0.jpg

The car was decorated with Song Dynasty Ge kiln pottery pattens.

The money raised by the charity auction(close to $2mil) of the Ferrari 599 China will allow students from Tsinghua University’s Department of Automotive Engineering to study at Italy’s Politecnico di Milano University and to do an internship at Ferrari’s factory.

F1 star Michael Schumacher was on hand at the auction (Michael will race again this year!)

I would have no problems driving that!

•••

The money raised by the charity auction(close to $2mil) of the Ferrari 599 China will allow students from Tsinghua University’s Department of Automotive Engineering to study at Italy’s Politecnico di Milano University and to do an internship at Ferrari’s factory.

F1 star Michael Schumacher was on hand at the auction (Michael will race again this year!)

I`m going to puke!

What`s next? A Coca-Cola Ferrari? :|

If they start making 1 only car for each whatever thing is going on, then it`s the end of Enzo Ferrari`s
concept......imagine the Facebook Ferrari? full of sticky notes and pictures of old school friends??

err....I want the Dragon`s one then :P

•••

:tu: Thanks

OOOoooo and yes Mr Michael back in the race this year......

•••
•••
Its a factory approved 1 of 1 paint design with ties to antiquity. Sweet! Its not dudes in the hood shooting spray.

You dont want to get in a fender bender with this as the paint is so valueable.

•••
•••
Its a factory approved 1 of 1 paint design with ties to antiquity. Sweet! Its not dudes in the hood shooting spay.

You dont want to get in a fender bender with this as the paint is so valueable.

let me bring back my senses....

2mo8t2s.jpg

ahhhhh....I feel better now B-)

•••
Bottom line
It still is a Ferrari.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back