Dynadot

Non profit domain registration ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
They are saying Not-for-profit domain registration service http://www.idrap.org (International Domain Registration and Protection Organization)

Guess what, Just throwing away Enom's reseller accounts for free... Amazing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
topmop_23 said:
They are saying Not-for-profit domain registration service http://www.idrap.org (International Domain Registration and Protection Organization)

Guess what, Just throwing away Enom's reseller accounts for free... Amazing

Nice find.

BTW...Welcome to Namepros.

•••
Im confused, you sign up and what...???

You get a $12.95 reseller acct...??

Excuse my ignorance if im missing something

•••
Yeah, am I missing something as well?

You can get much much cheaper reseller accounts...

•••
Anyone can claim to be a nonprofit organization.

However, there is a major difference between claiming to be a nonprofit organization and being recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. It is that type of organization that most people think of when they think nonprofit.

You'll note that nowhere on the site do they claim to be a charitable nonprofit as designated by the IRS. To do so would give them legitimacy or instead subject them to legal ramifications.

When there is no explanation of their mission in the "about" section and nothing to verify their claim, stay away.

•••
Maybe iam missing something,But when i click domains it says .com $12.95 a year.Iam assuming that is per reg.

•••
you can sign up with them, and when you do (for free) you get a [free] enom reseller account. Well... thats what I think anyway.

Signingup with iDRAP qualifies you for a FREE account with Registration service provider Enom inc. iDRAP is authorized to provide you this account under the ETP Agreement with Enom Inc. After submitting the below form you will be able to login at a Secure interface where you can use your credit card to purchase All the service mentioned on this website at Non Profit prices of iDRAP.
You have nothing to lose !!!

•••
Yes, They dont get anything, The prices they have mentioned are the one which will apply on any thing you will purchse after opening a free reseller account.

They just provide a reseller account with Enom and you manage and register domains etc directly on Enom site using login they provide

Any ways there ws nothng to loose so just tried it. Its nice service

•••
topmop_23 said:
Yes, They dont get anything, The prices they have mentioned are the one which will apply on any thing you will purchse after opening a free reseller account.

They just provide a reseller account with Enom and you manage and register domains etc directly on Enom site using login they provide

Any ways there ws nothng to loose so just tried it. Its nice service

:lol: :lol:

Nice.... Oh.... I just cant be bothered to write what i think about stuff like this....

NP's is the nearest you'll get to a wikipedia about domains Topmop and yet you join and your first contribution to the forum is to tell us about this non profit site that offers $12.95 enom reseller accts....

If this is an attempt at stealth promotion TM we hope you enjoy your short stay...

•••
Badger said:
If this is an attempt at stealth promotion TM we hope you enjoy your short stay...

:lol:

•••
Badger said:
:lol: :lol:

Nice.... Oh.... I just cant be bothered to write what i think about stuff like this....

NP's is the nearest you'll get to a wikipedia about domains Topmop and yet you join and your first contribution to the forum is to tell us about this non profit site that offers $12.95 enom reseller accts....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back