Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain nokiamagazine.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

naim

Established Member
Impact
0
Please rate this domain name!
Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im afraid this infringes on Copyrights, with the "Nokia" name in the start.
I may be wrong but, if this is the case, the value is certainly low im afraid.

If not i'd rate it at around low $$ to low $$$ (reseller).
Simply cause I would pay around that myself, if it had potential and no copyright flaws.
 
0
•••
rawandy,thank you.
I understand your concern about the brand, but I want to tell you that the domain name nokiamagazine not violate the rules.

nokiamagazine Advertising is a free nokia, portal, news, chat, forum.


Your assessment of $ xxx very small!
 
0
•••
TM name, get rid if it, its not worth the trouble

Make sure you read around the in the "legal section" before registering any more names

http://www.namepros.com/legal-issues-and-disputes/

Why do you think its the only extension thats been registered, and that was only 4 months ago


Good luck with future registrations
 
0
•••
gilescoley, thanks for the help.

I ask you to help evaluate another domain name golddiggings.com

Under what kind of activity it can be applied?
 
0
•••
Agree with gilescoley, reg fee because of TM issue.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back