Dynadot

No Reserve Auction Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Please share your 'No Reserve Auction $1' Experience at any Market place.
It would definitely add to our knowledge & experience. Specially for the relatively new entrants with less selling experience. It sounds a big deal starting an auction at no reserve, anything may happen, no one knows, but there is certainly an idea, expectation and targets.
How is public auction different from an auction with some reserves that guarantees a minimum price to the seller (from sellers perspective).
So how was your No Reserve Auction Experience at any market place/places, Kindly Share, it would definitely add some great peals in our Domain Wisdom Bucket.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No Reserve auction is like the auction on Namepros we start with some specific amount and it ends after a period with last highest bidder. If the domain is good the No reserve will always get attention and bids.

I had couple of No reserve on godaddy and to my surprise they got more bids than the reserved one.

I am trying one of those experiment on Flippa (See my Sig).
Lets c what happens

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back