Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

No Contract (monthly) web hosting?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lobbyist88

Established Member
Impact
22
I've read a bunch of posts on this forum concerning experiences people have had with certain companies - I've noticed that most of the highly rated hosts want (a significant) down payment for 1-2-3 year terms.

Without trying to get into the whole which host is best debate, I'm looking for a web host that allows you to pay by the month (pay pal would be great), offers a couple gigs worth of storage, and allows you to host multiple domains on one plan. Nothing more than $10 a month - ideally 4-7 would be terrific.

I'm primarily looking to set up a few small blogs/sites - nothing to large.

Any unbiased advice would be really appreciated, especially those who have had experience (hopefully positive) with a certain company.

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There are actually many hosts you can use on a month to month payment plan. I don't see why you are finding this to be a problem. The only benefits that come with 1, 2, or 3 year contracts is that you often get a discount for doing a long term committment like that. It saves them on transaction fees and it is almost like a promise that you will stay for that long even though you may not be required to stay that long. For example many hosts will allow you to signup for 1 year but if you dislike the service, you can cancel at any time and get a refund for the remaining months you didn't use. HostingZoom is a good company I have used in the past and I am sure there are many more out there that offer month to month plans.
 
0
•••
I assume you can visit "WE hosting offers" now and to check what and how much can wach company provide. maybe something will attract you
 
0
•••
Take a look at Fused - I'm totally happy with them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back