Domain Empire

No.1 Korea IDN Recomending

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aboutdn

Established Member
Impact
Dear, Members

I am so happy to recommend this internationalized domain name.
의.com has the most traffics in Korea!

Google general traffic
Twice 네이버.com - 3,300,000 (naver.com)
7 times 삼성.com - 1,000,000 (Samsung.com)
5 times 한국.com - 1,500,000 (Korea.com)

의 means clothes, healthcare, rightness,and the possessive [korean grammar] ..

Would you give me an appraisal?

Best Regards

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

I will develop this IDN as email service and portal !!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am so happy to recommend this internationalized domain name.
의.com has the most traffics in Korea!

Not sure how you define traffic but i doubt that this one has the most traffic (in terms of visits etc.)

Traffic does not equal searches or search results.

It does have very high broad searches but consider:

problem 1

Google exact searches for that term are [의] 73 month. Naver [네이버] has two million! samsung [삼성]] has 12000

problem 2:

I don't speak korean but if you search for that term wikipedia pages pop up. It does not seem to mean clothes as the primary meaning rather rightness.

Consider this: The terms "is" "with" "for" get all very high broad searches in the english language but that doesn't mean that they are worth as much generic domains like clothes.com, shoes.com etc.

If you speak korean and think it is a great term then it may have some good value.

If you don't speak korean and picked it up because the broad searches look good. i would be skeptical and try to understand what this is about.

It could be a single letter which is part of many phrases and words and has high broad searches for that reason but the term alone could be pretty insignificant.

I think without understanding the language and culture it's not possible to give a realistic appraisal.

•••
Dear, severfm

Thank you for your comment a lot!

1. 네이버 is the no.1 portal in Korea, 삼성 is no.1 electronics in Korea.
They have website and connect several website also.
Exactly traffic is not important issue I think.

2. 의 means rightness, clothes, healthcare... as like Chinese. This letter comes from old Chinese character.
I am still waiting for IDN email service if it is convertible.

Because [korean XXX@의.com] is the most powerful as mailing service.

XXX means company name!

Also I have 의.한국 is for marketing tool. [Korean XXX의.한국]
That is, 한국의 XXX.
It is the powerful keyword,
I am sure that no one think over it.

Then, 의.com is the highest keyword as portal business.

I hope that I can make you understand of 의.com ^^

Thank you again!

의.com

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Also, I am sure that this single word is the highest traiiffic IDN in comparison with other single words,
gerneral traffic!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Also, i explain that [ 의 ] is the first character, 의류, 의료, 의원, 의사, 의료기, 의학, 의무, 의사소통, ......

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back