Dynadot

NNNN & NNNNN Popularity

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Why are NNNN & NNNNN gaining so much popularity lately and what is their use case. I have not been able to understand its market. Can somebody explain please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

--Zipcodes

--Lively Chinese market

--Numbers that spell out words​

I have one NNNNN with 44 it it, and it gets about 75-100 uniques per month.

Not sure why.

•••
to be honest nnnns are worth money but im not sure about nnnnns i have 10 and havent sold one wven though they get uniques..i have them parked with sedo

•••
to be honest nnnns are worth money but im not sure about nnnnns i have 10 and havent sold one wven though they get uniques..i have them parked with sedo

Better off buying one NNNN than regging ten NNNNN's for ten years ....time is running out with these though

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Why are NNNN & NNNNN gaining so much popularity lately and what is their use case. I have not been able to understand its market. Can somebody explain please?

Asian folk love numeric domains and other people see it as a branding opportunity this not so trademark sensitive, parts numbers, car models ...........gambling, lucky numbers , short and recognised world wide ,,,, etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back