Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top domain,
looking for a fast and smooth sale.
Best offer before 10th of June wins.
Happy holidays.

PS. If you have a NameCheap account it will be great as the transfer will be even faster and easier, you can obviously use the domain for nintendo related stuff. Blogging personal reviews or some news site, hire a writer or buy 100 articles based on the topic and you are good with your AdSense retirement plan.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll use the same thread as I want to sell another extremely relative domain.
The domain name is NintendoNes.COM and regardless the nintendomini.com it was a working website during 2016 that generated some revenue based on the tips above. Without any investment.
Both nintendomini and nintendones .com have nearly the same potential. I just placed few landing pages with useful information, without investing any of my time or finances.

Make one offer and get two great domains.

There's an attachment and yes i've masked out most of the information because I remember that adsense is not allowing to screen and post CTR CPC and stuff like that but I was not sure about the rest, so yeah. It's just the total income from nintendones.com in EURO.
I also keep the files of the old website so I can zip and mail them too.
Cheers and happy holidays.

Attachments

• 123.PNG
    123.PNG
    73.3 KB · Views: 36
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back