Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NintendoFrienDS.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

agasonex

Established Member
Impact
1
Developed site for Nintendo DS users.

Sedo page
It's gotten about 5,000 since I've added the tracker last week.

Thanks for any appraisals, will add rep.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Anyone?
 
0
•••
The site looks a little congested and the forum system is bleh. Did you have a certain price range in mind?
 
0
•••
I don't really think the domain is worth more than Low XX, and the site you had on there is suspended so I don't know about that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back