Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.L

Established Member
Impact
Hi All

Looking for an appraisal for nightterrors.co.uk - highly searched term, realize the .co.uk extension reduces the value, but think this domain has potential.

What do you think?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

• It would make a good site publishing, reviewing, and selling solutions for night terrors. Or, you could have scary things that people consider night terrors. Take a look below, hope this help with evaluating it. Tried to do an appraisal on FreeValuator but limit was reached. Good luck!

WHY IT'S VALUABLE:
  • Popular Term: nightterrors receives over 110 searches per month on Google®
  • Competitive: Advertisers pay up to $1 per click to advertise under nightterror
  • Memorable: nightterrors.co.uk is easy to remember.
  • Very Short: nightterrors is 15 characters or less.
Appraisals:
  • EstiBot: $410
  • GoDaddy: $237

•••
Thanks for replying - I purposely didn't do any automated appraisals before posting this, but was thinking approximately $300-$500.

I think that's about fair, given the extension, but given that the .com is undeveloped, there's probably an opportunity for somebody to come in and steal market share by being the 'first-mover' in the keyword, which I think adds extra value as long as the .com is parked.

I agree that an information-based site, with an eBook/online course sold at eliminating the problem is a potentially profitable way of developing the domain - I just need to have a think about whether I'm the one to do it, or whether I can convince somebody else it's worth the effort (I think it would be in this case).

I realize the .org extension is doing something similar, but looking at the site, there's certainly potential for somebody to step in and improve on current offerings.

That's really interesting - thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Last edited:
•••
You're welcome!
True, I also believe that it's more vauable given that the .com is under-developed. The .co.uk is good since area specific. You don't have to convince, the number of searches do the convincing for you, just offer ideas for developing it further. The 10 year projected profits are what determine the value, so getting an audit and finding out how much further it could be monitized would be beneficial to the apprasial. Again, good luck and wish you the best with the sale, i'll be keeping eye on future responses for other member's appraisals. Remember, it's all about the selling angle, some might find another one that I couldn't see which has a much higher preceived vaue.

Last edited:
•••
Cool insights - thanks again.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back