priced NigHomes.com | Wordpress Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskar P

Established Member
Impact
Ever been interested in building a real estate website? Here's your chance to get started with a pre-built one!

NigHomes is short for Nigeria Homes. What makes Nigeria attractive is that it has one of the largest English speaking populations in the world. I built the website with the obvious potential in mind, but I don't have enough interest in real estate so I'm selling it. This website is built with a $100 premium Wordpress theme that has everything you need for building a successful real estate website. I only charge an extra $20 for the pre-build work, and branding.

The website can be used to showcase own property or for other land-owners to use. The theme has a clean layout that is responsive on all devices. The website comes with a nice logo, making it brandable and easy to recognize.
Property submission is easy, and you can add and customize free and paid price packages. There are integrated payment gateways such as PayPal.
Everything is highly customizable: property tags, property categories, optional maps, custom fields, etc.
The theme has a dedicated support team that responds quickly by email.

In short, here's everything you need for a real estate website. I would be happy to help with anything if you want to take on this project.

BIN: $120
Transfer: Push to Hostinger or Auth-code
Expires: 6/2020
Payment: PayPal or Escrow

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back