Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: nicotine.io
Possible project: Quit smoking related app project. A smart slogan can be: "Nicotine, it's over", including the Io letters.
What do you think about potential and price?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Domain: nicotine.io
Possible project: Quit smoking related app project. A smart slogan can be: "Nicotine, it's over", including the Io letters.
What do you think about potential and price?

Not a first thing that comes to ones mind, at least not in my case :)
Nice name, but I would ask you how many people use term "nicotine" in everyday language? Because, if related to quit smoking project only (and I don't see other possibilities), maybe you could find more clear names :) And from that number depends the asking price.

•••
Not a first thing that comes to ones mind, at least not in my case :)
Nice name, but I would ask you how many people use term "nicotine" in everyday language? Because, if related to quit smoking project only (and I don't see other possibilities), maybe you could find more clear names :) And from that number depends the asking price.
Thanks for your honest appraisal. Many project developers want a brand name with "addictive" meaning. That's one of the points of this name. Nicotine is an extremely addictive substance and it could be commercially positive. The negative effects of nicotine are well known, but also it can be used for stop smoking apps. Io can abbreviated as "it's over", "i'm off","I'm out", "internal organ" etc.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back