Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreiut

Established Member
Impact
Hello, please appraise NFTsRGB.com and sRGB.xyz
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't want to be rude but that NFT domain is horrendous. Also, the random 4 letter combo of that "XYZ", I see no juice in that either. Drop both, IMO

•••
I don't want to be rude but that NFT domain is horrendous. Also, the random 4 letter combo of that "XYZ", I see no juice in that either. Drop both, IMO
that's not random combo :) sRGB is a standard RGB (red, green, blue). You might want to check out color.museum for more info about minting colors etc

•••
that's not random combo :) sRGB is a standard RGB (red, green, blue). You might want to check out color.museum for more info about minting colors etc
If you had just R/G/B (XYZ), minus the "s"...I'd consider it a pass, but not with "s" at the beginning. However, that NFT domain is just cancer. In full its: Non Fungible Tokens Red Green Blue...ugh. Kill it, IMO

•••
If you had just R/G/B (XYZ), minus the "s"...I'd consider it a pass, but not with "s" at the beginning. However, that NFT domain is just cancer. In full its: Non Fungible Tokens Red Green Blue...ugh. Kill it, IMO
Thanks for your honesty, I got a 5K offer for it, but I'm sure it values much more for the right buyer, that's why I asked for an appraisal advice. Thanks :)

•••
Thanks for your honesty, I got a 5K offer for it, but I'm sure it values much more for the right buyer, that's why I asked for an appraisal advice. Thanks :)
You got a $5k offer for the NFT domain?

•••
You got a $5k offer for the NFT domain?
Yes, the .com , as I can see already exists an active site with name srgbnft.com so I think it could be them. This NFT you are saying is soooo big :) with so many token names.

•••
Yes, the .com , as I can see already exists an active site with name srgbnft.com so I think it could be them. This NFT you are saying is soooo big :) with so many token names.
That site looks dead. Plus, you think someone else in the space wants a similar name? Even if that NFT site did take off, as a brand...

I don't believe that offer of $5k is legit. If it is legit, 100% take it. IMO

Last edited:
•••
That site looks dead. Plus, you think someone else is the space wants a similar name? Even if that NFT site did take off, as a brand...

I don't believe that offer of $5k is legit. If it is legit, 100% take it. IMO
Alright, will see how things goes in the next months. Thanks!

•••
I will post here if it will sell for a higher amount :D

•••
•••
i dont buy there is a real 5k offer on this domain either.. id drop the domain or immediately sell.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back