domain NFTorNot.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye

Established Member
Impact
It is a hand reg. It can be a NFT checker website. Please share your view on it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In Full: Non-Fungible Token Or Not

...as far as I'm concerned ...something is simply either an NFT, or not ...the domain is somewhat unnecessary. If you had "Rate NFT" ...I'd be a bit happier (related to some form of pricing / reviews platform, for old / fresh tokens that have hit the market ...whatever it may be)

Little value for the domain in question. The sense is little for me, sadly. Sorry

Last edited:
•••
...as far as I'm concerned ...something is simply either an NFT, or not ...the domain is somewhat unnecessary. If you had "Rate NFT" ...I'd be a bit happier (related to some form of pricing / reviews platform, for old / fresh tokens that have hit the market ...whatever it may be)

I was partly inspired by this website.

I bought it thinking people may want to check if they are being sold a genuine NFT before making a purchase. However, I know little about NFTs. So, thanks for your input.

•••
What is it lately with NFTs? Looks like now every second domainer has an immediate hard-on on these three letters..
Anyways, to this specific case - sorry, but little value, agreed with @jhm NFT area nowadays is just packed with tens of thousands names on a market.. I get the idea behind it, but still don't believe in it - the use, the meaning, the ''or''... Sorry, but definitely good luck with it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back