Dynadot

.us Next Week is LLL.US Week

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There's 82 LLL.US domains that are on the Expired Name Auction on TDNAM plus 1 NNN.US expiring next week. If your interested to know their value then the price they all sell at will be interesting to watch.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Will be interesting to see whether people get caught up and overbid for these. I'm sure there will be a fair bit of interest.

•••
chimaera said:
Will be interesting to see whether people get caught up and overbid for these. I'm sure there will be a fair bit of interest.
I'm sure they will, however I think they could be very worthwhile getting if you can afford to hold them for another year or two.

I think the introduction of the .eu will also help make the .us more desireable in the near future IMO :)

•••
Those .US domains are a waste of time. What does it stand for anyway? Ugly Sister?

OMG, those are horrible.. nasty.. silly domains. Stay away! I heard they were cursed! 8-X

Kerrijo said:
:lol: :lol:
I see nothing. I hear nothing. I speak nothing.

:guilty:

•••
Man this guy broke the egg. I was so excited about it all. And now :D

Crowds will be there to over bid me.

•••
what lll.us will drop?
where does one buy them..
Paul

•••
•••
HA! 3 figure bids on all, here I come... :hehe: :)

•••
-db- said:
Those .US domains are a waste of time. What does it stand for anyway? Ugly Sister?

So your powered by Ugly Sisters then? Just look at your avatar dude.

Sick... just sick :hehe:

:guilty: :hearts:

•••
3 figure bids on all? come on, don't ruin it for me. I want some premium lettered ones for just $40. Let me dream about it..at least until the last 5 minutes of the auction.

•••
Tdnam auctions are just a waste, i've never got a bargain there.... you always tend to over pay at tdnam/snap/pool etc...

I still prefer the bulk deals at forums... muchhh better ;)

•••
I'm with DB on this one. LLL.us domains are just a waste of money...

•••
Yea, definitely not worth bidding on. :)

•••
VURG said:
There's 82 LLL.US domains that are on the Expired Name Auction on TDNAM plus 1 NNN.US expiring next week. If your interested to know their value then the price they all sell at will be interesting to watch.
Thanks for the info.

:D

-Steve

•••
Sounds like we'll all be bidding against each other. We'll know who won when we see the "LLL.us names for sale" in 2 weeks time!

•••
I don't know what idiot would waste their time with lll.us domains. :notme:

;)

Seriously though, thanks for the information. May the best SwampFox win. :hehe:

•••
Get ready to empty out your pocketbooks boys...

•••
I just want to say one more thing.... I HATE YOU ALL. :!:

:laugh:

•••
-db- said:
I just want to say one more thing.... I HATE YOU ALL. :!:

:laugh:

Me too? Man I was just trying to hide this info and was telling that guy ssshhhh!!!

:D :D :D :D

•••
Darn, just saw this. Ruined my chances of getting one of these at a decent price. You should have waiting until the auctions were over, and then told everybody they had just missed them :P

•••
nick_mayhem said:

No, of course not Nick. You know I love you.

And Joseph too... he's like my adopted son.

:xf.love: :lol: :xf.love:

•••
-db- said:
And Joseph too... he's like my adopted son.

:xf.love: :lol: :xf.love:

:xf.love: :hearts: :'(

Aww =)

•••
-db- said:

OMG, those are horrible.. nasty.. silly domains. Stay away! I heard they were cursed! 8-X

I see nothing. I hear nothing. I speak nothing.

:guilty:

What? Your avatar says .us domains and I can't believe your serouis about what you just said.

United States.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back