Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain nex mu [dot] com,Please appraise.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunn

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise.
Just to know what are your opinion about this one.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This domain any use?

Thanks for looking.

Regards,
Lunn
 
0
•••
Argh! Bump!
 
0
•••
Looks like a random LLLLL.com
Barely pronouncable, no practicle use. I would say $0 to regfee..
Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks Larry Fling.
I noticed some names related MU on DNSalePrices,but I don't know what it's meaning?

YouMU.com--$2,800
MuTech.com--$2,600
AtMU.com--$2,088
MuTari.com--$1,500
PreMu.net--$560
MuSana.com--$650

So I think Nex Mu (dot) com maybe have some potential value.Anyone else?
 
0
•••
nexmu.com well very awkward domain name and also of hardly some use because its not a well pronouncable and also very low$$
 
0
•••
reg fee imo...
 
0
•••
Thank you to all.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back