Domain Empire

Newcomer says hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mohini Hersom

Established Member
Impact
My name is Mohini. I have googled "domains forum" and registered on this forum following an incident with my domains portfolio I originally got as an investment. In doing so I have tried to escape the hatred and prejudice of this modern world. By nature I am a hard worker. Most of my life was in the pre-internet says (<2000AD) and I do have a technical background from where I have been kicked out. That's as far as I can explain in a brief introduction. I hope to learn on this forum and be an active participant, maybe contribute in the end?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Mohini

You are in the right place.

Just take a time to read..

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
Hi Mohini, welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hello Mohini and welcome to nps!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome to the community, Mohini

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Heartfelt Thanks to all, happy to be here. Why could I not give likes or follow? How long do I have to be member before that happens

•••
hello
Welcome to NamePros

•••
My name is Mohini. I have googled "domains forum" and registered on this forum following an incident with my domains portfolio I originally got as an investment. In doing so I have tried to escape the hatred and prejudice of this modern world. By nature I am a hard worker. Most of my life was in the pre-internet says (<2000AD) and I do have a technical background from where I have been kicked out. That's as far as I can explain in a brief introduction. I hope to learn on this forum and be an active participant, maybe contribute in the end?
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back