IT.COM

domain Newcomer: please help me with the appraisal - onlinebooky.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob ukmate

Impact
I got these domain would really appreciate it if you can help me to get the appropriate price if possible.

I got these on go daddy for about a year doing nothing, didn't make the websites after all. so if you have any idea how much they worth please let me know.

onlinebooky.com
geeksdeal.com
dealyelp.com
euvaping.com
inputdev.com

All opinions appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Online Booky dot com - Improper, booky being "bookie". A problematic spelling for a professional business. Offers accepted while you own it, maybe a bookie that appreciates an abstract branding (online)

Geeks Deal dot com - If "geek deal", high hundreds. As it is being "geeks deal", not as happy. Little value

Deal Yelp dot com - Yelp is a brand, that offer deals. Trademark issues, not good

EU Vaping dot com - Mid hundreds

Input Dev dot com - Not that thrilled ...hope I'm wrong

Favourite: If I had to pick ...EU Vaping, not a bad name for a European vaping brand

IMO

Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Thank you, very useful info. I really do appreciate it. i will try to put them on auction somehow. i think there's a page around here for that.

Thank you again for the feedback and warm welcome.

•••
•••
onlinebooky.com - ''y'' spoils eveything
geeksdeal.com - ''s'' spoils everything. Althrough even without it the combination is not perfect to me
dealyelp.com - better don't touch these famous sites at all.
euvaping.com - the best of all, however just by one step
inputdev.com - this one I don't get at all

Good Luck!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back