domain NewbornBabies.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dineshkp

Top Member
Impact
2,564
Hello,

I recently hand registered this domain. The domain name can be split into 2 words I suppose,

Newborn | Babies

Here is what keyword planner says:

GBa2FqL.png



The suggested bid is in INR. It is approx USD $4.26

I would love to know what the domain name can be priced at?

Thank You,
Regards,
Dinesh
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

I recently hand registered this domain. The domain name can be split into 2 words I suppose,

Newborn | Babies

WOW! What a fun domain. You won't make a fortune but I would market to photography companies that take pics of new borns in the hospital. New parents are so excited. They will spend money. Great name for an ongoing promo.

Here is what keyword planner says:

GBa2FqL.png



The suggested bid is in INR. It is approx USD $4.26

I would love to know what the domain name can be priced at?

Thank You,
Regards,
Dinesh
 
0
•••
@serryjw hiya :)

Thank you for you opinion.
 
0
•••
Up for appraisals
 
0
•••
New Mums would luv-it. If it was up-an-running. Going to take some real dedication to get it there. (And the 'Born' word is additional to requirements) for any New-start. I don't see any sales value
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back