Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HomeIdeaDesign.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

El Baz Red

New Member
Impact
0
HomeIdeaDesign.com
Is this domain name valuable? and if it is what value should I sell it for
It has a 10k - 100K search volume (Keyword planner) and 18K search volume (Ubersuggest)
CPC 1.5
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think that SV must be broad searches. "Home Design Idea" would be the proper. I'd check that again to see what the exact match SV is. It is likely substantially less.

Reg fee.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your reply.
Please, what is the price that should be set for this domain name?
 
0
•••
Reg. Fee. Even if it has 50000 searches a month, I'm sure those are broad searches for a multitude of similar terms.

Ask for a refund
 
0
•••
Thanks.
Best Regards
 
0
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
2
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back