Dynadot

Newbie Question about Cyrillic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've seen some one letter domains for sale which in Cyrillic, have the two dots above the alphabetic character. The problem I have is I've think I've seen them with the two dots either left, right or center justified above the character. Is this even possible? I had assumed they would always be center justified. How much of a different meaning is there if the dots are left/right justified, rather than centralized?

Any enlightenment at all would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I checked that page thoroughly. There only appeared to be three characters with 2 dots centralized above the character. So how is it that people can register almost the entire alphabet with 2 dots left/central/right above the character. Also. Do lower case/upper case with 2 dots above the character have to be registered separately?

I need more info. Are there any websites (in english) dealing with Cyrillic domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back