IT.COM

Newbie here...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zhebo

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Zhebo .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about you tell us a bit more about yourself .. like where you're from, some of your interests and background .. and most importantly how you became interested in domains (and if you have started buying/selling yet).

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Thank you @Ategy.com for the opportunity for me to be part of this community and hope to learn fast

•••
•••
Thanks @Aryan B and hope to be an Established member like you!

•••
•••
Thanks @ak4586 and hope to gain more from you!!!

•••
Hello!

Might suggest you determine what aspect of domains are of interest to you - search out those interests and read over the appropriate threads, posts and opinions of NamePros members. Use those to help guide you to formulate your personal domain plans going forward.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Thanks @Findom and hope to be like you here

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I spend the whole of my day one learning and gaining something from all the threads Reed, quite interesting resourceful!!! Threads Reed will really help me to invest to buy and sell my own domain and become an Established member. Thanks to Dennis who introduce me here, waiting for my first purchase and sales here.
Thanks to Namepros community

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
@Zhebo Welcome to NPs! I hope you will find everything you wish for here!
I would second what @Ategy.com said about telling us a bit more about how you got interested in domains, what niches you plan to concentrate on, etc.
With best wishes for domaining success.
Bob

•••
•••
Thanks@ Bob Hawkes
I'm a newbie to domaining, and i'm from a country (Nigeria) where investors don't really invest much in domains. My friend from the United States introduce me to domaining a year ago and also this forum Namepros to learn more about domains and meet people that will guide me and I also got interested from a domains tutorial I reed online by Elliot Silver.
I will want to concentrate on GEOs Domain, to learn more on how to know which name to register as geo-domain, how to purchase and how to resale.
I need your guide and support here.
Thanks Namepros
Zhebo

•••
•••
welcome and hope the resources here help you a lot!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back