Dynadot

New Yahoo tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey everyone. I originally posted this tool under the "making money" section but in hindsight think its more apropos for this category. Sorry for the duplicate entry, I just want to get some feedback on the tool. I think a lot arbitrage people could make good use of it.

http://bidtool.localsrv.net/
test/test

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alex, I seem to be encountering some problems accessing the bid tool today. Each time I try to log in, I get a fatal uncaught soapfault exception error.

For your reference, the error reads as:

"Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient() [function.SoapClient-SoapClient]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/V4/ForecastService?wsdl" in /var/www/bidtool.us/functions.php on line 288

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from '/V4/ForecastService?wsdl' in /var/www/bidtool.us/functions.php:288 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/bidtool.us/functions.php(288): SoapClient->SoapClient('/V4/ForecastSer...', Array) #1 /var/www/bidtool.us/defines.php(94): createClient('V4/ForecastServ...', '3238237300', NULL) #2 /var/www/bidtool.us/functions.php(4): include('/var/www/bidtoo...') #3 /var/www/bidtool.us/keywordDataGetter.php(3): include('/var/www/bidtoo...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/bidtool.us/functions.php on line 288"

Anyone else having the same problems?

•••
I'm getting the same..

M.

•••
Thanks for the confirmation Mike. The bid tool seems to be working fine this morning.

•••
•••
i haven't been on the board lately. Today i logged in and there were several PM's about the tool not working. It should be working fine, i tested it and didn't have any problems. If anyone is having a problem with it please give me details so i can do a more extensive search.

http://bidtool.localsrv.net/
wfire
wfire

•••
Is anyone still using this tool? If not, I was thinking about killing it. If you want me to leave it up I will. Let me know one way or the other. Thanks.

•••
its a nice tool :) keep it!

•••
OK, No problem. Was just doing some house cleaning and wasn't sure. It looks like there are a few folks still using it so I'll leave it up. I don't make it to the boards as much as I did in the past so was a bit out of touch.

•••
OK, No problem. Was just doing some house cleaning and wasn't sure. It looks like there are a few folks still using it so I'll leave it up. I don't make it to the boards as much as I did in the past so was a bit out of touch.

Alex, have you discontinued the tool? I am able to log in but Kw queries yield no results. It's a great tool and I love it. Hope to see it back in action. :)

•••
Thanks for sharing the information....it is really nice tool. We need these kind of tools especially in yahoo

•••
It's working again. If anyone wants a larger list processed just let me know. I can do lists up to 10,000 terms at a time but it will take me a day.

•••
Alex, the bid tool seems to be down for the past few days. Is something wrong?

•••
•••
It's working again. If anyone wants a larger list processed just let me know. I can do lists up to 10,000 terms at a time but it will take me a day.

PM sent to alex321123.....

Thanks,

Dave

•••
Alex....

PM sent....thanks..
Tony

•••
The link it's now working :(

•••
Nice tool and some nice reviews. hope to use it someday. Need to have smthing like park.com ;)

•••
Is this tool still working or not?
Sounds great, would love to test it.
Thanks.

•••
sound great tools. thanks for your sharing.

•••
Any word on this working again?

•••
Yeah the word is - 'GONE' it's gone and the owner doesn't return my PM's about the tool.

I really liked it while it lasted.:'(:'(

Dave

Any word on this working again?

•••
hey guys try this (bidtool.us), log in and password are both: wfire

Sorry for the delay, I don't always check the message boards.

BTW, I'm looking for anyone that is still good at doing Google to Yahoo arb, if you do it or know of anyone that does it, please pass them my way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back