New UK member here...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

WEBDESIGNED

New Member
Impact
2
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hello before I started posting away. A little about me...

I've over a decade of experience in brand and online marketing for some of the biggest UK companies in the online space. I'm also an affiliate and domainer and know the industry very well. I am adwords qualified as well so can help if anyone has questions there.

Got a portfolio of a couple of hundred names, mostly .co.uk but a few dot com and will be interested in the response to those on here.

Anyhow, look forward to chatting to you....

Webdesigned
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP!
Best of Success! %%-
 
0
•••
Hey there WEBDESIGNED! Welcome to the forum!
 
0
•••
hi im from the uk as well.
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back