New Ad Type - Horizontal Adlinks!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mediaspree

Established Member
Impact
6
Check out your ad settings, you can now choose horizontal adlink units! These fit perfect along the top or bottom of your page and are much cleaner than the vertical units IMHO! Hopefully they will perform better as well.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks, it'd be nice to have an ad like that, too.
 
0
•••
Yes but they are 2 click links. People need to click the word then a result. :(
 
0
•••
Wow...I'll check it soon.
I become curious. :)
 
0
•••
Looks Good
 
0
•••
Can I have a screenshot please? Thx
 
0
•••
0
•••
Nice!
 
0
•••
I don't like them!
 
0
•••
Why not?
 
0
•••
They are just like the search box. Requires 2 clicks. Not many are going to do that.
 
0
•••
simpsons said:
I don't really know, Google make them look so cr*p
 
0
•••
468x15 with 5 ads - "Ads by Google" is larger than the ads itself!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back