Dynadot

New tools to find IDNs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Find One Word Dictionary IDNs

I made a new version of OneWordOnly.com. This is a database of available one word dictionary domains for many gTLDs and languages. You can filter and search the data to find the best domains available at reg. fee!

You can use this tool to find available one word IDNs in French, Spanish, Portuguese and German.

NB: Not all domains in those languages are IDN, only domains with accents qualify as IDN.

Find Dropping IDNs

I'm also updating another tool that lists domains that are about to drop. I have added IDN support, take a look and let me know what you think: DeletingDomainsList.com

Please make sure you know what the words mean and have double checked the spelling before you order any domains.

I would appreciate any suggestions on making these tools better. Also feel free to mention if you pick up some good domains using these tools.

Cheers,
Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great tool you got there.

Noughty question: did you got all the one word .com domains that had the other extensions taken? ;)

•••
lol

No, that thought never crossed my mind. :)

•••
that's great!!! i've found it very usefull, althought i've realized that it shows some words as available when they are not

•••
Thanks for the input. :)

The problem I have is that there are over a million words in the database, that makes six million domains (multiplied by the six TLDs) w/o counting the IDN switch. It would take far too much resources from my hosting plan to check all those against a whois.
If people would use the tool to order the domains through GoDaddy or Moniker I could track which domains may have been registered and check/change their status. At the moment I see there is a lot of activity on the site, but many people just copy & paste the domain and register them elsewhere... so I have no idea which domains have been registered.

I was wondering if I added other registrars to the list if that would entice people to use the tool correctly so it could be auto updated?!?

Would anyone like to sugest other registrars to add to the list?

•••
Nice tool there. Thanks for sharing :)

•••
•••
yep, i understand your possition about the whois, but that hope of everybody doing everything in the right way maybe become in people dont use the tool becouse they'll find that it is not up to date, dont know if you understand what i mean

•••
I presume that there are a few errors in the data, but hope to have it updated daily in the near future.

•••
Very cool tool. +Rep Added.

Irieman said:
I was wondering if I added other registrars to the list if that would entice people to use the tool correctly so it could be auto updated?!?

If there was an option to copy the whole page, so we could input them in our own bulk checker, that would fix a lot of the problem. Unless you run your scan constantly, the site can't really be 100% up to the minute.

Your comment is very clear Pichichi, I think that he understands what you mean.

Irieman said:
Thanks for the input. :)
Would anyone like to sugest other registrars to add to the list?

Dynadot, Enom, Eurodns, Name.com

•••
Sleepys said:
Very cool tool. +Rep Added.
Thanks, Rep is always appreciated! :)

Sleepys said:
If there was an option to copy the whole page, so we could input them in our own bulk checker, that would fix a lot of the problem. Unless you run your scan constantly, the site can't really be 100% up to the minute.
I'll look into this.

Sleepys said:
Dynadot, Enom, Eurodns, Name.com
I have added EuroDNS and will add others soon.

Last edited:
•••
Good to see they have Portuguese language =D

Well, if anyone need to confirm any Portuguese word, send PM to me, I'm here to help =p

•••
luizeba said:
Good to see they have Portuguese language
:)

I'll soon be adding more languages like Russian, Danish and Swedish.

•••
UPDATE: New versions of both tools.

OneWordOnly.com
  • New interface
  • More languages like Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Brazilian Portuguese
  • More registrar options

Note: The new languages don't have .com data, it takes a while to get the data and it should be online within the next two weeks.

DeletingDomainsList.com
  • Many more search patterns

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back