IT.COM

New to the biz and to the forum

NameSilo
Watch

Doug Less

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,
Doug here, been playing around with a few domain names lately, got a couple of good ones (so i thought) but i need a more professional take on my choices and maybe a few pointers to get in this business a bit deeper- if possible (you, guys, tell me) i would like to make it my primary business.
thanks!
Doug

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
g'day Doug and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hi Doug,
Welcome aboard! Glad you're here with us. This is a great, exciting and somewhat intoxicating journey. Just bear with it. The ability to acquire more patience and more knowledge could pave the way to make it well in this domaining industry. Good luck!

•••
Hi Doug,
Welcome aboard! Glad you're here with us. This is a great, exciting and somewhat intoxicating journey. Just bear with it. The ability to acquire more patience and more knowledge could pave the way to make it well in this domaining industry. Good luck!
thank you 4better, trial & error, efforts and learning thats what i'm in for.

•••
Hey all,
Doug here, been playing around with a few domain names lately, got a couple of good ones (so i thought) but i need a more professional take on my choices and maybe a few pointers to get in this business a bit deeper- if possible (you, guys, tell me) i would like to make it my primary business.
thanks!
Doug
Welcome to NP
best of luck in domaining

•••
•••
We all are excited to work with such a great professional like you. We are there for any kind of help and assistance that you may need. Welcome aboard!

•••
•••
.. been playing around with a few domain names lately, got a couple of good ones (so i thought) but i need a more professional take on my choices and maybe a few pointers to get in this business a bit deeper ..

thanks Guys, i'd appreciate any tip you can spare on how to work my way here in the forum.

Hello Doug .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Seems like you already have a few domains .. the best way to learn is from your mistakes (*IF* you've made any .. lol). And the best way to do that is to post your domains in the appraisals forum and get feedback on the domains you've already registered.

Good luck with your domains! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back