IT.COM

New to NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FarOutBrands

Established Member
Impact
Hello NP community,

My name is Lynox Byaus and I have been a domain investor for about 2 years now and I would say my level of expertise is intermediate. I am excitred to tap into the rich resource of information available here at NP, meet new people and develop relationships. I recently just started my own domain name marketplace (similar to BrandBucket or Brandroot) called faroutbrands.com. my short term goals are to make a few more sells this year. Long term is ti build FarOutBrands into a major player in the brandable domain name space, continue to learn, form relationships.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros.
You'll learn a lot here :)

-MOTO

•••
Welcome to namepros.
You'll learn a lot here :)

-MOTO

Hello Moto,

thanks, i look forward to learning a lot and giving back to the community as well.

•••
•••
Hello FarOut .. and welcome to NamePros.

Nice looking site. Did you do all the logos yourself? I'm really not looking forward to that part of developing my portfolio .. going to take forever! lol

Are you happy using Wix? Have you sold many domains via their platform?

Anyhow .. best of luck to you moving forward! :)

•••
Hello Ategy,

And thanks for the compliment. I designed all the logos and I have sold a couple of names and expect to sell some more now that my site is out of the google sandbox (which may or may not exist). It was hard to get any traffic unless I paid for it. Hopefully sales will increase as I get more traffic from targeted key words that I am now starting to rank for.

As for Wix, it's pretty cool. I guess my only complaint would be the fact that you have to use their shared hosting and don't have the option to buy your own hosting elsewhere.

Also, don't sweat the development of your portfolio, it may take a little time but once you get going it's pretty fun. I felt the same way initially but developed a liking for putting together the sit and designing logos .

Best Regards,

•••
Welcome to NPs forum and good luck domaining

•••
I dont thing you will learn too much here but anyway welcome.

•••
•••
Hey Domain-Reseller I appreciate the candor and thanks for the welcome.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back