New TLD's release dates calendar / schedule

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
12,981
Hey Everyone

I have been checking around for a schedule or calendar of all launch dates of upcoming new TLD's for 2016. I haven't had much luck finding anything, not even sure if this exists.

Just thought it would help to take a proactive approach instead of reactive, meaning instead of waiting for pre-orders to open and then start looking for those gems that are relevant to the particular TLD (reactive approach) it would be cool if we had a schedule of sorts and start looking for those gems even before pre-orders are open. (proactive approach)

If anyone knows where we could find a schedule of sorts please feel free to share :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back