NameSilo

New Template Designed Today.. What do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jane118

Established Member
Impact
10
New Template Designed Today..WHat do you think!!!!!!!!

new template designed today
what do u guys think
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice :) I like how you are using different colors now :)
 
0
•••
Very nice Jane - keeping up your usual high standards
 
0
•••
I'm impressed! How long did it take to make it?
 
0
•••
it took me couple of hours
i am planning to make it flash..
so that will take longer
 
0
•••
Nice job, I like how you continued the curves from the menu into the flower in the middle. Very nice.
 
0
•••
you are really doing well...am learning from you;)
 
0
•••
The curves do the trick....

I never use curves...

Got to start using them....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back