Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

new skyscraper design page

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you think of the website design?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Excellent

    1 
    vote
    6.3%
  • Very Good

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Good

    3 
    votes
    18.8%
  • Fair

    1 
    vote
    6.3%
  • Poor

    3 
    votes
    18.8%
  • The site needs a lot of work.

    8 
    votes
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Nsee

Established Member
Impact
0
I just want opinons of my web page design (ease of use, depth of information, quality of graphics) before I move it over to a real domain name, so I do not start out with a bad site.

Check out my site at: seeing a tower in all four dimensions.

Either fill out the feedback page (link is on the site) or go to the poll above.

:notme:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just completed today's redesign.
 
0
•••
Need some improvments
 
0
•••
It isn't bad but it does need a lot of work. It is a good site for a beginner. If you need web hosting solutions I have a friend who could help you out for cheap. Check out my website in my sig. It is the link that says Web Links on my site.

Thanks,
 
0
•••
Thanks. Site will be updated soon.
 
0
•••
i like ur site it has alot of cool things ^^ the fonts are awesome too
 
0
•••
It's ok. I suggest not making it in Geocities It's a horrible way to make a site good grahpic start, that is the first thing I saw. Also try adding more detail to your graphics.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have to click too many times to get anywhere and it is too dull IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back