Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New Skin?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannoth

Established Member
Impact
8
This skin is getting a bit old now, and I think you should have more than one skin with a skin selector ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Getting a bit old? You havn't even being here a year yet. :hehe:

Anyway, i think this skin is great, it simple, fast loading, easy on the eyes, also, the text is very easy to read.

No need to change it in my opinion. :)

Adrian
 
0
•••
Skin looks great right now IMO. I don't think it needs changing. As Hitch said, fast loading, and yes, very fast loading compared to heavily graficated forums :)
 
0
•••
I like this skin. Its clean and fast loading. I've been here almost a year and I'm not tired of it yet.
 
0
•••
No complaints here. I believe it is still fairly new...

e39m5
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back