Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Idea!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpsons

Established Member
Impact
4
This is a thought. You could change the forums skin. If thats possable.
I don't mind the skin the forum has.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
this is a thought. You could scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the dropdown menu and pick a skin you like.
I like the skin the forum has.
 
0
•••
Click on User CP, Edit Options, scroll to the bottom and you will see Forum Skin ~ You can change it there! :)

EDIT: To late and his way was easier ;)
 
0
•••
well... i like the default skin because it has a feature where i can see my total NP and stuff.. but the colors are kinda boring.
But the other skins don't have this feature :(
 
0
•••
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I love this skin. Its easy on the eyes, and looks good. As stated, you can change the skin if you want.

Tom
 
0
•••
simpsons said:
This is a thought. You could change the forums skin. If thats possable.
I don't mind the skin the forum has.

Been here for a day and you're already complaining about the look of NamePros? If you're not satisfied, then you could always pay more for your membership fee. :p

I think it looks just fine! Learn to be more appreciative, as did you pay anything to sign up yesterday? :blink:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back