I just reg'ed;
LiveMusic .TV
LatinMusic .TV
SportsTicket .TV
HomeandLeisure .TV
TwentyOne .TV

Up to 14 .TV's now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
westblock said:
I just reg'ed;
LiveMusic .TV
LatinMusic .TV
SportsTicket .TV
HomeandLeisure .TV
TwentyOne .TV

Up to 14 .TV's now

Some nice reg's lance, LiveMusic is my personal favourite, I very nearly reged it myself yesterday, thanks for removing the temptation ;)

•••
Wow incredible LiveMusic.tv, can't believe it was available ! Congrats !

•••
auntystatic said:
Some nice reg's lance, LiveMusic is my personal favourite, I very nearly reged it myself yesterday, thanks for removing the temptation ;)
Kept going back and forth. With all the TLD extensions taken, I was surprised to see LIVE and LATIN (only .bz left) still available. I checked all sorts of music genre's - Rap, Jazz, Rock, Classical, etc... All these were gone in TV. LIVE has got great potential and with the growing Latino population, especially here in the USA, This could be a real gem.

The wallet is taking a beating between these temptations and my regular renewals due...

•••
Great names Lance, Latin and Live music excellent, developed you can start making those renewals back easy, Adsense with some affilates and go after some Latin labels and tell them why they should advertise on Latinmusic.tv.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back