Dynadot

New music website needing development

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am just about ready to begin developing a music website for a domain i have recently acquired. Now, I would not usually venture into music, but I have registered the domain and i ned to make it pay for itself now. Problem is, I am at a loss as to what to turn it into. what I would really like to do is to start an Ezine perhaps. The problem is content: I can actually write some of it myself, but what sort of things should I put into it? Perhaps I should do music reviews or concert timetables (this sort of information would however be very hard to come by and update regularly). I may also choose to sell music, but the trouble is getting an inventory of music to sell; how would I obtain that? Anyway, those are soe of my ideas. I would really appreciate advice and ideas on how I should develop this site. I particulalry am interested ina n ezine, but not closed to other ideas.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back