L Light Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Sep 2, 2004 1K views 3 replies #1 I just found this when I logged in to check my account. It looks good. New! Place up to 3 ad units on a page - read our What's New page and the AdSense FAQ for more information on this and other new features. Last edited: Sep 2, 2004
I just found this when I logged in to check my account. It looks good. New! Place up to 3 ad units on a page - read our What's New page and the AdSense FAQ for more information on this and other new features.
redhippo VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 22 Sep 2, 2004 #2 yep its the new deal!! they want more money too!! you win!! they win!!
Elefekt VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Sep 6, 2004 #3 the only problem with this is if you have a fairly new site be sure you have some alternative ads so that it doesnt appear as just a white space or colored block
the only problem with this is if you have a fairly new site be sure you have some alternative ads so that it doesnt appear as just a white space or colored block
.PJ Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Sep 6, 2004 #4 Yeah its cool for me though because I get to get more money :D I like this idea Thanks for telling me and thanks Google PJ
Yeah its cool for me though because I get to get more money :D I like this idea Thanks for telling me and thanks Google PJ