NameSilo

AdSense for Search

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is anyone here using this?

I would like to try it out but I'm a little confused with this line from google "Google AdSense program policies allow you to place up to two AdSense for search boxes on any page. "

I already have 3 existing ad units on the page that I would like to install "Adsense for Search" but it's not clear to me if I can still use an AdSense for Search on top of those existing ad units...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
AdSense For Content Units and AdSense For Search Units are counted separately. You can go ahead and use it.

•••
You can use 3 text ad units 3 link units and 2 search boxes per page I Think.

•••
bluearrow said:
You can use 3 text ad units 3 link units and 2 search boxes per page I Think.

I think you're exactly right on that.

•••
It means that you are allowed to put 2 adsense for search apart from other ads units in a single page.

•••
Cool! Thanks guys! I almost forgot that I asked this so thanks coreyg for the PM!

one final but unrelated question.. how can i set my namepros profile in such a way that when someone responds to my thread, i will be notified via email?

•••
Go to subscriptions, check the required post (checkbox is at the right extreme of the page)

Now move the "Selected Threads:" to the required folder. This option is located at the end of the list of threads.

•••
I get a few cents per day from the search box.. not to much but I am not doing anything the searchers are :) never hurts to have it on your website

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back