NameSilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf aydogan

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone , could you help me how its working this site? I need help!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello everyone , could you help me how its working this site? I need help!!!
Hey there "yusuf aydogan! Welcome to the forum and what kinda of help do you need?

•••
Thank you for answer me , briguy.. I'm confused how can i sell and buy domains??

•••
Hey welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
It's not only a domain name marketplace but it is loaded with useful information to help you learn more about the domain industry.

•••
It's not only a domain name marketplace but it is loaded with useful information to help you learn more about the domain industry.
I need buy and sell domains. I have to earn money . Than this website cannot help me?? :s

•••
•••
thank you for that.. other questions is about Credit.. what does it mean NP and how can i save credit ?

•••
You mean NP$? That has nothing to do with the main marketplace. You need to make a thread to sell your domain names in. make sure to list a couple in the title of the thread as well.

•••
thank you. I understand now everything. I saw this website in magazine. They gave me wrong information than.. what about you ? how is it going ur domain buy and sell? :) nice to meet you by the way..

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Yusuf!

If you want to sell your domains or put it in action just scroll down and click "Domain name" under Marketplace.

•••
I have no any domain and NP$ :( i just fresh start.. i dont know anything about that.. I need a coach :)

•••
I just seeing some video on youtube , thats all ..

•••
Well don't buy domains until you're sure that you know how to find a good name. :)

Just read, read, and read.

You could start by reading threads under 'Domain Beginners'.

•••
•••
share your experience with me :))

•••
You can always PM me if you have questions and I'll try my best to answer them. :)

•••
I have no any domain and NP$ :( i just fresh start.. i dont know anything about that.. I need a coach :)
You don't need NP$ to buy domains (unless it says so) all you need is a Paypal account or something similar

•••
•••
•••
I am a new comer in this forum. Please help me to know more.

•••
@Duncan Walch All the threads posted here (except spams promoting products) in Namepros can help you. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back