NameSilo

domain New Member Looking for Advice

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

patduck2

New Member
Impact
0
I am new to NamePro's and I am looking for advice on a domain I have registered. The domain is casinodeposit.org.

I know it maybe be hard to judge the value of a gambling domain but I appreciate any input you may have.

Thanks a lot
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello and welcome to NamePros patduck2, I hope you make and get the very best out of it.

I think your name has potential if you invest in developing it into something, possibly, related to the current situation of the internet poker and the US regulations that are hindering allot of the poker sites. Maybe a blog or a community action or debate forum.
The name itself makes sense and is not hard to remember, but if you are looking to sell the .org and the narrow focus may hurt the price.

Again, welcome to NamePros and best of luck with your domains!
 
0
•••
Welcome.

Try to set up a small website with the word 'casino' and 'deposit' on it a lot.
Suggest the url to a lot of searchengines and see if anybody visits the site. This is called generating 'traffic'.
When the site gets a lot of visitors it will go up in value.

The name only has no real value since the '.org' is killin the name.

Try to get .com and .net names.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
in my opinion it does not have any value when it is undeveloped.

great potential if developed
 
0
•••
Reg fee undeveloped
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot for the help. I will be taking your advice and developing the domain into a community.

Thanks again
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back