New Member: EXTROMEDIA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EXTROMEDIA

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

My name is Robert and I'm from Detroit, Michigan USA

I'm a web developer and have been interested in domains since I bought my first domain (EXTROMEDIA.com) in 2000 when I decided to start my own software company.

Since then, I've sold a few domain names of my own (KidsDesks.com and CarbonFiber.us) and also helped one of my clients sell several of their 2000+ automotive-related domain name portfolio (CarCover.com, CarCovers.com, L88.com, and others).

I'm looking to learn more about buying/selling domains, ways to monetize websites, as well as networking with other domainers.

Being a web developer, I immediately saw value in domain names, and over the years I've acquired about 130 domains in my portfolio. My short term goal is to sell or monetize a few of them using the ideas and suggestions of the NamePro network!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

- Robert

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Robert, welcome to Namepros :)

•••
Hi Everyone,

My name is Robert and I'm from Detroit, Michigan USA

I'm a web developer and have been interested in domains since I bought my first domain (EXTROMEDIA.com) in 2000 when I decided to start my own software company.

Since then, I've sold a few domain names of my own (KidsDesks.com and CarbonFiber.us) and also helped one of my clients sell several of their 2000+ automotive-related domain name portfolio (CarCover.com, CarCovers.com, L88.com, and others).

I'm looking to learn more about buying/selling domains, ways to monetize websites, as well as networking with other domainers.

Being a web developer, I immediately saw value in domain names, and over the years I've acquired about 130 domains in my portfolio. My short term goal is to sell or monetize a few of them using the ideas and suggestions of the NamePro network!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

YOUR "Looking to learn more about buying/selling domains, ways to monetize websites, as well as networking with other domainers" AND YOUR "short term goal to sell or monetize ...using" what i learn ARE MY WORDS, TOO, Robert. Thank you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back