Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidLSander

Established Member
Impact
Hello there,

I am new to this forum and domain name investing. Like most of the people here I have a small portfolio of domain names . some good , most mediocre. I would really like to build some contacts . I am particularly interested in putting my domains to work. I want to retain some domains and maybe lease or park them.
Also I would like to focus on selling some of them that I believe have some value.

I have 2 major types of domains. Keyword related .. i.e. buyseashells.com , careersdeveloper.com

and brandable domains. i.e. 4u00.com jarool.com , beweet,com ...

I would love to get some opinions on pricing and strategy. I plan to reinvest these do this for my children so I have a reasonable portfolio and get more experience in acquiring the right domains.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum David!

Start reading the domain sales and see what sells, those are the domains you will want to acquire.

Best of success to you friend!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
could you tell me what you think of us-tools.com I was hoping to sell it , rent it or develop into a price comparison website for the USA on power tools.

•••
could you tell me what you think of us-tools.com I was hoping to sell it , rent it or develop into a price comparison website for the USA on power tools.

•••
•••

Hello David

Unless used for a specific purpose I tend to shy away from hyphenated domains. Also when asking for an appraisal use the responses to come to your own conclusions. I find even the websites that are supposed to know domain values are wrong a good portion of the time. There is no for sure when it comes to domains, there is only speculation until you get the sale.

Each member will have a preference as to what they favor in a domain name so the posted values are often reflective of those opinions. I will certainly ask my peers for their opinion but in the end you need to have a plan for the domain, for the right application the price of the domain can go up exponentially.

Instead of always asking for a price appraisal I sometimes find asking opinions for possible end use of the domain opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

Welcome aboard!! (y)

•••
Welcome To The Forum!

Best of luck in your business! You'll find everything you need here at NP as far as learning. Enjoy!

•••
•••
•••
Hi David,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you much appreciated. Could you give me some advice about how to get a discussion going on some of my domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the show!

I hope you enjoy all this forum has to offer.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome David! Do you have a portfolio site showcasing your domains?

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back